- Aiming to grow professionally and looking for the organization that can keep pace with you?
- Looking for a leading-edge company that will leverage your strengths daily; showcase and celebrate your contributions often?
- An Electrician who wants to learn and do more and have more opportunity for a great career path?
BUILDING CONTROL INTEGRATOR’S (BCI) is a leading DDC contracting company that specializes in building automation and high-end controls; we have attracted the very best talent with the promise of progressing and expanding their careers. This team of the “best of the best” is the core of a culture that encourages each and every team member to improve and grow to their highest level of abilities.
Benefits – You will enjoy a complete benefit package with highly competitive pay, medical, dental, optical, car allowance, gas card, phone allowance, 401K with company match, quarterly profit sharing, disability insurance, fitness membership reimbursement, FSA, HSA and tuition reimbursement.
What You’ll Be Doing
Assist in the design of solutions that meet the client’s needs and requirements and also advance each client’s operational and environmental objectives.
Do you have these skills and attributes?
Primary Job Duties:
- Perform installation of temperature control devices
- Install conduit and control wiring
- Electrical terminations
Technical Skills and Education:
- Experience as an Electrician in the commercial industry
- Desire to learn building controls and automation, including troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of emergency management systems
- Computer proficiency with MS Office.
- Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing.
Personal and Organizational Skills Include:
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Priority setting
- Time management
- Solving Problems
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Desire to learn and grow to new levels
If you answered yes to all of the above, send your resume to email@example.com or call Jeff Hill at 614 273 9672 for more information.
At BCI, you’ll find more than a job – you’ll find an opportunity for a career complete with marked success and achievement. And along the way you just might find a place that you call home and friends that will support and challenge you on a daily basis
EEO: All qualified applicants to Building Control Integrators are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic
Location: Columbus, Ohio