Do you want to work for a company that values your knowledge and experience with no upward limits?
BUILDING CONTROL INTEGRATORS (BCI) is a leading DDC contracting company that specializes in building automation and high-end controls; we have attracted the very best talent with the promise of
progressing and expanding their careers. This team of the “best of the best” is the core of a culture that encourages each and every team member to improve and grow to their highest level of abilities. You will enjoy a complete benefit package with highly competitive pay, medical, dental, optical, car
allowance, gas card, phone allowance, 401K with company match, quarterly profit sharing, disability insurance, fitness membership reimbursement, FSA, HSA and tuition reimbursement.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Determining equipment needs and parts required for customer’s system performance and pro-actively identify problems
- Providing technical guidance to diagnose control system concerns and ensure occupancy comfort
- Troubleshooting local controllers, communication wiring, programs, and schedules to identify concerns and determine corrective action
- Ensuring proper set-points, schedules and sequences of operation are correctly programmed
- Providing timely response to diagnose source of customer concern, analyze system requirements, test components, and recommend corrective action, including on-call and emergency support as required
- Performing inspections and preventive maintenance tasks for the control systems including point- to-point check-out, sensor calibration, and software back-up
- Ensuring proper Measurement and Verification (M&V) equipment functionality, including accurate data recording and storage
- Coordinating work with other trades
- Performing installations, start-ups & commissioning as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Education Qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience in building controls and automation, including troubleshooting diagnosis and repair of energy management systems, exposure to programming
- Proficiency with building automation systems for controlling standard
- Working knowledge of BACnet control systems
- Computer proficiency with MS Office
- Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing
- Experience with Delta and/or Tridium preferred
Personal and Organizational Skills Include
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Priority setting
- Time management
- Solving Problems
- Interpersonal Savvy
For immediate consideration apply send your resume to email@example.com or call Jeff Hill at
614.273.9672 for further information.
At BCI, you’ll find more than a job – you’ll find an opportunity for a career complete with marked success and achievement. And along the way you just might find a place that you call home and friends that will support and challenge you daily.
EEO: All qualified applicants to Building Control Integrators are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio