Website BCI Controls
- Aiming to grow professionally and looking for the organization that can keep pace with you.
- Looking for a leading-edge company that will leverage your strengths daily; showcase and celebrate your contributions often.
BUILDING CONTROL INTEGRATOR’S (BCI) is a leading DDC contracting company that specializes in building automation and high-end controls; they have attracted the very best talent with the promise of progressing and expanding their careers. This team of the “best of the best” is the core of a culture that encourages each and every team member to improve and grow to their highest level of abilities.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Working with BCI partners as a Service Team Leader, to sell, plan, facilitate and complete service work and projects for a wide variety of end users.
- Overseeing the diagnosing of controls issues and repair or replace as required.
- Managing service schedule to cover all service calls, preventative maintenance and remote service.
- Reviewing billings and tasking for accuracy; review technical write-ups from service calls.
- Meeting with end users, contractors and engineers to present BCI’s experiences and expertise.
- Serving customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Identifying current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Providing product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishing new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedules.
- Developing customers’ staff by providing technical information and training.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Managing field service projects, working with engineering and graphics departments to deliver best project outcomes.
- Verifying proper operation of all BAS items including: database files, programs, sequences, and occupancy schedules.
- Ensuring proper Measurement and Verification (M&V) equipment functionality, including accurate data recording and storage
- Performing inspections and preventive maintenance tasks for the control systems including point-to-point check-out, sensor calibration, and database back-up
- Determining equipment needs and parts required for customer’s control system performance and pro-actively identify problems
- Providing technical guidance to diagnose control system concerns and ensure occupancy comfort.
- Ensuring proper set-points, schedules and sequences of operation are correctly programmed
Knowledge and Experience You’ll Need:
- At least four years’ experience in building controls and automation, including service/project management.
- Experience with building automation systems programming.
- Working knowledge of BACnet control systems.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office.
- Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing.
- Experience with Delta Controls and/or Niagara is a plus.
Personal and Organizational Skills Include:
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Priority setting
- Time management
- Solving Problems
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Listening skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook