- Aiming to grow professionally and looking for the organization that can keep pace with you.
- Looking for a leading-edge company that will leverage your strengths daily; showcase and celebrate your contributions often.
You will enjoy a complete benefits package with highly competitive pay, medical, dental, optical, car allowance, gas card, phone allowance, 401K with company match, quarterly profit sharing, disability insurance, fitness membership reimbursement, FSA, HSA and tuition reimbursement
BUILDING CONTROL INTEGRATOR’S (BCI) is a leading DDC contracting company that specializes in building automation and high-end controls; they have attracted the very best talent with the promise of progressing and expanding their careers. This team of the “best of the best” is the core of a culture that encourages each and every team member to improve and grow to their highest level of abilities.
You will be growing Building Control Integrators sales by creating and developing relationships within the construction industry and expanding the client base through multiple channels
You Will Be:
- Meeting with end users, contractors and engineers to present on BCI’s experiences and expertise
- Serving customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Identifying current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
Providing product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Working with consulting engineers to influence specifications
- Establishing new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedules.
- Developing customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Contributing to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reviewing plans and specs in order to create estimates
- Negotiating bids with customers and contractors
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
Skills You Will Need
- Customer focus
- Team oriented
- Driven for results
- Interpersonal savvy
- Priority setting
- Time management
- Solving Problems
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Desire to learn and grow to new levels
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Building Automation Systems
- Experience in BACnet and/or Tridium
Please apply below or contact Jeff Hill at 614.273 9672 for more information.
At BCI, you’ll find more than a job – you’ll find an opportunity for a career complete with marked success and achievement. And along the way you just might find a place that you call home and friends that will support and challenge you on a daily basis.
EEO: All qualified applicants to Building Control Integrators are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Location: Columbus, Ohio