Apply Now =>
BUILDING CONTROL INTEGRATORS (BCI) is a leading DDC contracting company that specializes in building automation and high-end controls; they have attracted the very best talent with the promise of progressing and expanding their careers. This team of the “best of the best” is the core of a culture that encourages each and every team member to improve and grow to their highest level of abilities.
You will enjoy a complete benefits package with highly competitive pay, medical, dental, optical, car allowance, gas card, phone allowance, 401K with company match, quarterly profit sharing, disability insurance, fitness membership reimbursement, FSA, HSA and tuition reimbursement.
Purpose of the Job:
The Project Manager is responsible meeting objectives and goals by overseeing and directing assigned projects and taking appropriate actions to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and with defined resources. The Project Manager will ensure a safe working environment for all employees.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will lead and manage the project team, with the authority and responsibility of running the project on a day-to-day basis. Typically, you will report to the Regional Operations Manager.
- Fostering customer relationships and work collaboratively with all internal and external groups to effectively and efficiently meet clients’ needs.
- Communicating with external team members, internal team members and subcontractors on a daily basis to ensure project schedules and quality are maintained
- Conducting timely and complete turnover meetings to transfer information from those who estimated the project to those executing projects
- Directing the pre-construction planning process, accurately scoping out length and difficulty of tasks and projects, develop schedules, anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, and collaborate with the project foremen to proactively resolve construction problems
- Attending project and coordination meetings
- Effectively detailing plan to procure and coordinate materials, equipment, tradesmen, and subcontractors to maximizes project profitability
- Establishing costs for labor, materials, subcontractors and other direct job costs
- Proactively monitoring costs and reacting to variations quickly; monitoring labor reporting system to effectively control productivity; ensuring financial success of project
- Ensuring timely billings and material procurement
- Providing estimates for material and labor change orders
- Recommending methods and/or improvements based on project needs and resource capabilities.
- Ensuring job site employees maintain a safe work environment by conducting safety audits.
Technical Skills and Education:
- Generally, has at least 5 years of related project management experience including project budgeting, proposal review, design/value engineering, and project accounting.
- Knowledge of HVAC, DDC System, equipment, materials, and installation process in pre-construction, new construction, design/build, value engineering and other services which are offered by BCI
- Experience in installation of building controls or building electrical or low voltage systems
- Working knowledge of and ability to apply OSHA safety standards.
Personal and Organizational Skills Include:
- Ability to effectively organize and handle multiple complex projects under pressure at one time
- Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs and make accurate decisions
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect; dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Sought out by others for advice and solutions; makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment
- Skillful negotiator in tough situations with both internal and external groups
- Results oriented
- Proactively identifies problems; can see underlying or hidden problems and patterns
- Imposes rigorous standards of excellence upon thinking; formulates clear and precise questions regarding a problem; assesses assumptions, test conclusions against relevant criteria and standards
- Uses time effectively and efficiently; sets priorities
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access Database)
- Microsoft Project and scheduling programs
At BCI, you’ll find more than a job – you’ll find an opportunity for a career complete with marked success and achievement. And along the way you just might find a place that you call home and friends that will support and challenge you on a daily basis.
Building Control Integrators is a drug free workplace.
EEO: All qualified applicants to Building Control Integrators are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Apply Now =>
|Job Category||Project Manager|