- Aiming to grow professionally and looking for the organization that can keep pace with you?
- Looking for a leading-edge company that will leverage your strengths daily; showcase and celebrate your contributions often?
BUILDING CONTROL INTEGRATORS (BCI) is a leading DDC contracting company that specializes in building automation and high-end controls; we have attracted the very best talent with the promise of progressing and expanding their careers. This team of the “best of the best” is the core of a culture that
encourages each and every team member to improve and grow to their highest level of abilities. Benefits – You will enjoy a complete benefit package with highly competitive pay, medical, dental, optical, car allowance, gas card, phone allowance, 401K with company match, quarterly profit sharing, disability insurance, fitness membership reimbursement, FSA, HSA and tuition reimbursement.
Provide effective service and repair for customer’s building automation system.
Primary Job Duties:
- Provide timely response to diagnose and repair source of customer concern by analyzing system requirements, test components and performing corrective action, including on-call, emergency and remote technical support as required.
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance tasks for the control systems including point-to- point check-out, sensor calibration, and database back-up.
- Determine equipment needs and parts required for customer’s control system performance and pro-actively identify problems.
- Provides technical guidance to diagnose control system concerns and ensure occupancy comfort.
- Ensures proper set-points, schedules and sequences of operation are correctly programmed.
- Perform installations, start-ups & commissioning as needed.
- Promptly and accurately complete all required paperwork.
- Obtain customer signature on all service work orders.
- Keep service department, supervisor and manager informed of customer news, changes, or complaints.
- Provide Sales Team with leads.
Technical Skills and Education:
- Experience in building controls and automation, including troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of building management systems, plus exposure to programming.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of BACnet control systems and HVAC.
- Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing.
Personal and Organizational Skills Include:
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Priority setting
- Time management
- Solving Problems
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Desire to learn and grow to new levels
If you are interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jeff Hill at 614 273 9672 for more information.
At BCI, you’ll find more than a job – you’ll find an opportunity for a career complete with marked success and achievement. And along the way you just might find a place that you call home and friends that will support and challenge you on a daily basis.
EEO: All qualified applicants to Building Control Integrators are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Location: Columbus, Ohio