East Lansing, Michigan
- Looking to join a company that is growing and rapidly becoming a market leader in building
- Wanting to work for a company that values your knowledge and experience with no upward
BUILDING CONTROL INTEGRATORS (BCI) is a leading DDC contracting company that specializes in
building automation and high-end controls; we have attracted the very best talent with the promise of
progressing and expanding their careers. This team of the “best of the best” is the core of a culture that
encourages each and every team member to improve and grow to their highest level of abilities.
Benefits – You will enjoy a complete benefit package with highly competitive pay, medical, dental,
optical, car allowance, gas card, phone allowance, 401K with company match, quarterly profit sharing,
disability insurance, fitness membership reimbursement, FSA, HSA and tuition reimbursement.
Do you have these skills and attributes?
Primary Job Duties
- Determine equipment needs and parts required for customer’s system performance and pro- actively identify problems
- Provides technical guidance to diagnose control system concerns and ensure occupancy comfort
- Troubleshoot local controllers, communication wiring, programs, and schedules to identify concerns and determine corrective action
- Ensure proper set-points, schedules and sequences of operation are correctly programmed
- Provide timely response to diagnose source of customer concern, analyze system requirements, test components, and recommend corrective action, including on-call and emergency support as required
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance tasks for the control systems including point-to- point check-out, sensor calibration, and software back-up
- Ensure proper Measurement and Verification (M&V) equipment functionality, including accurate data recording and storage
- Coordinate work with other trades
- Perform installations, start-ups & commissioning as needed Technical Skills and Education
- At least 2 years’ experience in building controls and automation, including troubleshooting diagnosis and repair of emergency management systems, exposure to programming
- Proficiency with building automation systems for controlling standard
- Working knowledge of BACnet control systems
- Computer proficiency with MS Office
- Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing
- Experience with Delta Controls is a plus
Personal and Organizational Skills Include
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Priority setting
- Time management
- Solving Problems
- Interpersonal Savvy
If this sounds like you, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call Jeff Hill at (614) 273 9672.
At BCI, you’ll find more than a job – you’ll find an opportunity for a career complete with marked success and achievement. And along the way you just might find a place that you call home and friends that will support and challenge you on a daily basis.
EEO: All qualified applicants to Building Control Integrators are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic