Senior HVAC Controls Technician – Building Automation
· Looking to join a company that is growing and rapidly becoming a market leader in building
· Wanting to work for a company that values your knowledge and experience with no upward
BUILDING CONTROL INTEGRATORS (BCI) is a leading DDC contracting company that
specializes in building automation and high-end controls. We have attracted the very best talent with the
promise of progressing and expanding their careers. This team of the “best of the best” is the core of a
culture that encourages each and every team member to improve and grow to their highest level of
abilities Join our team and get ready to move your career forward in a supportive and high energy
Benefits – Join us and you will enjoy a complete benefit package with highly competitive pay, medical,
dental, optical, car allowance, gas card, phone allowance, 401K with company match, quarterly profit
sharing, disability insurance, fitness membership reimbursement, FSA, HSA and tuition reimbursement.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Safe work environment
- Flexible working hours
HVAC Senior Controls Technician – Building Automation
Do you want to work for a company that values your knowledge and experience with no upward
What You’ll Be Doing:
Working with BCI partners as a Team Leader, to plan, facilitate and complete BAS installations for a wide variety of end users.
- Manage BAS projects to reflect our customer first philosophy while bringing projects in on budget.
- Manage field technician tasks, work with engineering and graphics departments to deliver best project outcomes.
- Manage electrical installation by 3 rd party installers.
- Work closely with owners, general contractors and mechanical contractors.
- Attend and manage regular project meetings.
- Responsible for all project BAS integration with front end interface, including 3 rd party devices.
- Providing timely response to construction items: RFIs, change orders, schedule changes, etc.
- Verifying proper operation of all BAS items including: database files, programs, sequences, and occupancy schedules.
- Ensuring proper Measurement and Verification (M&V) equipment functionality, including accurate data recording and storage
- Coordinating work with other trades
- Performing/overseeing project start-ups & commissioning as needed
- At least 2 years’ experience in building controls and automation, including troubleshooting diagnosis and repair of emergency management systems, exposure to programming
- Proficiency with building automation systems for controlling standard
- Working knowledge of BACnet control systems
- Computer proficiency with MS Office
- Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing
- Experience with Delta Controls is a plus
Knowledge and Experience You’ll Need:
- At least 5 years’ experience in building controls and automation, including project
- Experience with building automation systems programming.
- Working knowledge of BACnet control systems.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office.
- Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing.
- Experience with Delta Controls and/or Niagara is a plus
Personal and Organizational Skills Include:
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Priority setting
- Time management
- Solving Problems
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If this sounds like you, apply below or call Jeff Hill at 614.273.9672 for further information.
At BCI, you’ll find more than a job – you’ll find an opportunity for a career complete with marked success
and achievement. And along the way you just might find a place that you call home and friends that will
support and challenge you on a daily basis.
EEO: All qualified applicants to Building Control Integrators are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Location: Columbus, OH